Friday, May 29, 2020


there's still so much i wanted to show you. but really i want to see you, and i want you to see me. holy, the way you looked at me. if i could see me the way you do, i'd be fine, really, without you. i never want to be without you. do i have to? 
today i met a dog you would have liked, like gracie, she was a rottweiler too. i was passing by and she was staring at me and her human asked if it was ok if she's off leash. sure, i said if she's ok with me, what's her name. mila. hi mila, i said, and opened my hand and she ran up and kissed me. that was soul sweet. then i saw a goose trying to cross the street and a woman blared her horn and i talked to a fellow with an african flag mask filming and he said did you see that and i said yes and he said i just don't get it. so many things happen that don't get recorded and forgotten or not even witnessed in the first place. i know we saw different things but also we were fascinated by the same things but the thing i miss the most is seeing you and you seeing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment