Wednesday, May 27, 2020

after a loved one dies it's good to take a break. 
but i don't want a break from mister. 
even when it was hard and it was winter i never did. 
13 sweet hours a week. 
now i have to figure out what to do with those 13 hours when i belonged to mister. 
it seems so little, i wish we had more.
we met the girl with the dogwalking business today. 
i think she said 95% of the clients stopped, now 75%. 
i can live simply and see what comes.
i suppose there may not be many people looking for someone like me. 
still i do need a break though, i guess, to process the enormous loss of honey boy. 
i think, if it had not been for walking mister, i wouldn't have lulu, my one walk now.
and if it wasn't for mister i wouldn't have met r. 
i'd be back there on the far boulevard, probably getting wasted. 
it is truly uncanny how much mister did for me. 
above all he brought me everything. 
he opened up the world for me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment