Wednesday, May 27, 2020

i worry about how to go on and at the same time i know i always worried about that and i did go on to this time now. he helped me more than i can say, yet he did as much as he could do. we're all time beings. we only have time. the thing we need to ask is what do we have time for, time for what. i had time for him and he had time for me and he had a lot of time waiting, the soul of patience. i saw my soul in the shape of a dog, mister. maybe he saw his soul in the shape of an elderly boy, me. i know there is a continuum, time and soul, and somehow we have these magical connections between bodies, time and soul. i get so dark sometimes but i love love love the light. i know we are lucky to be alive, and to connect our souls with other beings, even if we die. 
now i have time after all of him, i have time i would be giving him, after all he gave me. time for what now, in the sadness of leaving and waiting to see the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment