Saturday, July 17, 2021


now there's the delta variant and the lambda variant. i imagine the variant names may come like tropical storms rather than diminishing morphing into the next character in the greek alphabet. no justice no peace. the paradigm is fluid, flood. we're not getting out of this no matter what the normals say.


there was little chance i would see my glasses again in the waves. the waves! i texted r. just before going in. i rode home fuzzy. i saw the pool of blood from the head of the cyclist in the tunnel. my head fuzzy but intact. comet walks on all fours, and i can't imagine his ligament is badly torn, i think it may be a minor thing. a fellow hailed me from a bike and turned around to greet and oh my mind did not know who he is. i was peering and listening for a clue to bring him back in focus. he said his wife just died and i couldn't remember her either. i asked him to write his contact in my book and then i looked at home and oh my dog i knew him again, and i wonder if he could tell i was wondering who he might be. 

it's like a little figure swimming in my head pops up asking where do we go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment