Tuesday, July 13, 2021

i saw little bear today, yoked to nova with prong collars, no way can that be right, with the neighbor lady who i'm sure usurped me. she said hello and i said hi and it took me a sec to recognize and then i saw bear glance over and i kept rolling. ben never called like he said, but there wasn't much communication anyway and i just wondered what he intended to say. nothing, apparently. when i got home i took my pictures out of the album he made and shuffled them and put them in my notebook. i don't need a scrapbook of a year with little bear. it's all in here. anyway i would have rather had the dog to walk. it's alright everything is provisional, everything in in transition to something else we don't control. 


and it doesn't matter also that fewer people read this, i'd just rather not know, but better yet to look and not let my heart drop like the numbers. at least i got comet, but he has a bum leg now and i'm worried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment