Saturday, July 17, 2021






lost my glasses. stubbed my toe getting in. minor. getting out was a trick. i leaned on a boulder for protection, then when i scooted round the other side a wave punched my glasses off and sucked them away. 

on the way i saw a fellow on a bike stopped by a cop and a car and rode off before it escalated and next in the tunnel under the drive i saw a cyclist bleeding from the head. and still i went in the waves. crazy. funny i was feeling vague and precarious and wanted the water to clarify me, and i came out charged and fuzzy. and yesterday i wrote that my eyes were dimming. maybe i just needed new glasses. how about these, juju? uh, no. ok the lost ray bans i found on the path years ago with mister will do until i go again. r. loved those lennon spex. 

but i'm intact, and considering everything that could have happened and happened along the way, this is a—ok. i could do less. i'm going to have to do the least amount possible, to stay intact and alive and not to die though it's not all up to me. it's easy to lose. i have to take care. 




No comments:

Post a Comment