Sunday, June 28, 2020



sometimes now when i can't see you and i want to see you i see you and i think oh i want to cry so i look at your picture and if you smile i smile and then i cry. mister its hard to live here without you. still you saved me. still you're my lifeline. i guess we did it. we did as much as we could do. there's either never enough life, or there's just enough, though sometimes it feels like too little, sometimes it gets to be too much. really life is both, too little and too much, and in between there was you and me, and that was just right, just good, and just enough. i miss you though, my eyes water and my heart sighs, i think of you struggling to breathe, can i breathe for us both now? can you keep coming to me, bringing the water to my eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment