Tuesday, October 27, 2020


 when we looped around the quad and back toward vista to walk r. home she started pulling toward the international house dog yard and we turned back and r. walked on and little bear kept looking back to r. and then to me with her eyebrows questioning and i said good each time and gave her a treat and gradually i looked back and r. wasn't looking back and bear was looking forward and hugging my side and checking in with me. yesterday i was thinking of stella who's also a big time hound girl and yet she kind of dances lightly while on the scent trail with a gentle lead and little bear was getting that way when we walked up the rockefeller yard and around the side, her nose was hoovering just above the ground and she wiggle waggled to and fro but she was calm and not straining to get free of me. she was hunting with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment