Friday, October 16, 2020




the energy was intense and nerve fraying today. really, just going point to point was full of impending crashes. i didn't take a bullet or get crushed by autopilot so i should be grateful and i am, i want to stay alive to see what the fuck happens next. nothing horrible happened but the air was ballistic. people were spastic and mean, though the ones who were civil and nice may get backgrounded by jerkwads. i didn't get pie, and the last pie i hogged may have been my last bang!bang! pie this year. but my double crank is coming. i was already spent by little bear pull and lulu was hellbent for lather and charged up to the aloof girl grad student with her aloof wiener dog and i know she hated my guts and i hated lulu's guts for not coming when i called and i had to yell at her and she didn't poop and i thought to myself you suck at dogs. i was a sorry i had mouna and hoped i would be able to shift my mood and i did, or she did. she was my best walk of the day. it's so nice to have a sweet shy conscientious small dog. i'll go look at the pictures and show ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment