Friday, January 18, 2019

i'm seeing my healer today. and none too soon. i wish i had found her in the first place. i didn't know there was a healer near. then i knew there was a healer near, but i didn't know where or who. then i wrote about needing a healer here, and someone read me, and sent me to my healer. i'm meeting her today.

and mister's coming for a sleepover. and it will be so sweet to have his sleeping next to us and to wake to see his sweet face, and he'll be part of my healing too. and the cats won't mind, and may remember, and may kind of like him too, for a dog, he's pretty cool.

and a whompin snowstorm's headed our way. and i'll have to put on my stiff boots, but i'll put jelly on my old crackling feet, and the snow will cushion the way. and it will be beautiful snow white blue light. and the pictures will be windows you can look into and see the rest that lights the periphery.

 aw mister, it will be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment