Thursday, January 24, 2019

sorry if this is gross, or bad aesthetics, but i've said so much about my skin affliction and my foot woes, and now that i feel some hope i thought i could show the brave little doggies i've become so fond of and impressed by. r's been taking daily photos to show my healers at a distance, but i've written ad absurdam while showing nothing here. r. said that was wise, but here it is, it's my reality, the diary can't be confined to pretty aesthetics and beauteous dogs. these are my dogs in fact, and cousin stacey even said they're beautiful! well i won't make that claim, but healing sure is beautiful, and this is the first time in a while i've felt the plain remarkable wonderful fact of that. i won't show all the befores, i'll spare you that, but i'd like to show you an after, when after becomes now, and when i'm a happy walker once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment