Wednesday, January 30, 2019



i don't know how healing works. my body used to know how and then forgot. i had to do an intervention, and i'm not sure how this kind of healing works. is my body coming back. it feels like i've been in a bardo of existence, praying to my body or any other body for help. my feet seem to be coming back, but my hands feel strange, tingling, raw in spots, hard and cracked in others. i love this little crystal of mine, and i feel it's energy, i wish it could heal my hands. i gave my dad a healing crystal, blessed by a monk in some cave in the southern hemisphere. he didn't laugh, but i think he just left it on the mantle and forgot about it. he was set to die anyway. i keep thinking about that crystal though and wishing it would return to me. wouldn't it be odd if i looked into it and saw my dad real small like in a crystal waiting room or an alternate reality i could carry him around in my hand in my pocket when i walk the dogs again i could walk him.

No comments:

Post a Comment