Tuesday, January 22, 2019

i think people are getting tired of my skin diary. thirty-four views today. well, i don't blame them for not looking if all they can expect is skin, skin, skin. i too would jump ship if i could. remember the clash song, lose this skin? i remember. i got to lose this skin i'm imprisoned in. feeling like yeah, that's it, i know i can't, but that's it, jamming in billy pokryfke's house in high school days. yeah, i went crazy then, too, my skin younng and supple and crawling with bugs. dug's bugs, the ornery maladjusted lodgers. well never mind, i just got to keep from jumping out of my skin. i just keep checking my head, checking in. i miss my dogs, god. i don't care if people are bored, i really do, it's ok, i am too, we're in this together, ha, even when you can't do this thing, that's the thing, it's your thing, in a way it doesn't matter, what we do; it's who we are, right, mister. right.

No comments:

Post a Comment