Sunday, January 20, 2019

i was scared last night and scared r. too when my right foot swelled up and itched painful and a blister. i got up and wrote mary but it's a day in between communications and i didn't know what to do but i had a feeling that it might be the fernleaf biscuitroot fighting with the tinea. somehow i was able to sleep, maybe the cbd. i woke a few hours later and the swelling was less. then my hands were crazy itchy, but not as before, the tinea itch, but an itch of healing, i believe. now both feet are sore, but my skin, though traumatized, feels more alive.
i had the second fernleaf biscuitroot pill and i'm on the last day of fluconazole. there may be a strange interaction of the two, and i'll be glad to finish what i see as the bad medicine. i never felt like it worked with my body. it may have knocked the tinea back briefly, but it returned back stronger. 

this may be uninteresting but it's quite interesting to me. this undramatic drama is my body, fighting this mysterious fight, dreaming this restless dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment