Tuesday, May 25, 2021


 i'm crouching in the herbaceous border acting nonchalant thinking she's not even thinking about me and i'll probably miss her more than she will me and she's probably acting nonchalant under the big maple tree with whirlygigs falling round her thinking he's just looking for bugs or something, not even thinking of me, playing like it doesn't matter that we're soon to part, in his head just saying next dog please, i'll probably miss him a lot more than he'll miss me, and i have no choice, and my dad doesn't care or even think about how we might miss each other. and then she walks over casually and looks where i'm looking at the ground and she starts like she's seen a snake and see she was thinking of me after all and i wonder if she really saw a snake or is just playing with me and she has a sparkle in her eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment