Thursday, May 27, 2021

 




the following is now moot, but let's just move on.


i wonder if i'm blocked. i guess i'm not blocked. this posted. i just can't post pictures. it's interesting. i used to feel this desolate feeling in my chest when i looked at a blank sheet of paper. i feel that again without pictures. maybe i can make this work, maybe that old fear can be loosed, loosened. anyway admittedly my mind often went blank regardless, even with pictures. i've always struggled to say something and usually i just let it go now, or blurt something out. too often i settle on something topical plucked from democracy now. that's what i thought today, i'm getting blocked not by my own fear but, i fear, getting blocked by google for saying the I word. see i can be a paranoid but good radicals do get blocked on i.g. etc. it's not a free country on a free site you have to watch what you say but it could be just blogger having trouble posting images though i think i updated a post with an image so i may try that. if you feel blocked or you get blocked it's the same thing you have to go around but i'm going to refrain and leave the state of I alone for now let's see what haps.

nope, no chance. i had a nice picture of me and mouna at the protest wall. but i wouldn't be censored for images. there must be a glitch on their end. so i'm glad i'm not blocked for words, still i'm going to be a good boy and hope they let me show pictures because it's boring without them and i fear you will not bother with my verbiage and i don't fault that.



No comments:

Post a Comment