Saturday, June 16, 2018

i feel downright stupid, letting anger upset care. i went back by the metal post that i stepped on stamping down the orange fence and saw what pierced my right foot. i felt the pierce again shoot up through my leg, my groin, and heart. i live and learn and it doesn't matter. i forget. anger, lust, compulsion pulls my strings.


it looks like nothing right? i stepped on a nail working on richard the lizard's space when i was desperate to make my photo show, and that healed by itself. i'll trust my body can still perform this little miracle. heal thyself, my dear body! i swear i'll be careful from now on.

hey, you know what? i think i can feel it getting better, it seems like just talking about it and trusting, along with recalling past healing, it's still real tender, but i think i might with some hesitation say i'm on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment