Thursday, March 28, 2024



 i wish i had been able to talk with dad naturally. it was always anxious air. seems like that made me anxious generally and often mute, though if i feel a person is open i relax. this station will be torn down and rebuilt in accord with obama's acquisition of the park. i don't want to live in an international tourist destination and i dream of the obamachron turning into a ghost city surrounded by ghost trees. if humans would only stop killing for money. anyway i'm going to the dentist on april fools. i'm going to try to let go of my dreadful speculation. i've been raised in catastrophe in the forsaken country of presidential hopeful destroyers. of course my teeth are my own business, but dad had a dental catastrophe, so the in my dad-addled forsaken country psyche. 

No comments:

Post a Comment