Tuesday, January 23, 2018

i'm back home now. i said to r., my unhomely home. directly i lay in my daybed. which is my nightbed. and i watch movie after movie, most of them consumed like snacks, with snacks. i have trouble sleeping, the snacks influencing my dreams and my dream bladder. i wake up late. it's snowing. it was in the 50's yesterday. i knew that was not spring, though like my brother i so wanted it to be. today i feel so fucking sad. the propaganda for the obama land grab is intensifying as the opposition grows, and it feels awful in my gut that we have to fight to save our little bits of public land from the predators of wealth and power. it's a gut feeling, it's where i reside these days, not in the threatened park, already cropped for the advent of obama. it's empire making itself at home .

No comments:

Post a Comment