Sunday, January 28, 2018

  hi suzanne, i saw the group at the point this afternoon, and they didn't see me. they saw copp tho. i wondered if they were not seeing me because i didn't come to the party, or if i had disappeared into my sadness like a ghost.

i'm feeling anomie. i feel a bit better writing about it. but i feel it and it feels bad, like i'll never be able to connect.


it was just this. having a hard time here. sad and disconnected.
I'm in NY for another week. It's useful to be reminded that the cause of MY anomie isn't not being in love. I guess it's a common human condition. If I send some pix will that help or just clutter up your feed?
yeah, i guess it's useful to be reminded that love does not cure anomie. we got to live it out, if not outlive it. feel free to send pix. did you see my 60 stumps? talk about anomie.
Good idea--the spices not the felling of trees. My hotel is near a historically Indian district.are the natives still about, or historic?
 are the natives still about, or historic?
speaking of historic, and anomie,
the historic obama land grab:
is that not a super fucking audacious land grab? in 3d it will blow your mind, and your sanctuary. when you are the x leader of the free world you can do anything, baby. behold. 


Have you not made a hedge around him, around his household, & around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, & his possessions have increased in the land.

(found a) Job.


are the natives still about, or historic?


























No comments:

Post a Comment