Saturday, October 28, 2017

* i apologize if what lies below is hopelessly scrambled. my head is congested and i may in fact have a head cold. for i have gone from naked to layered in two days, and my organism is impacted with weather. i don't know what season this is. add to that my typical confusion about chronology, and my propensity to daydream and confusion and exaggeration even when my head is not packed with clouds, which it usually is of one sort or another. the clarification oft becomes more convoluted than the preceding text. one gets to hate footnotes and apologies. 
lastly i should add that i went from the film loving, which was super, to the film of ethan hawke pretending to be chet baker, a bad idea, to a film of halle berry pretending to be a multiple personality which was worse, though she has truly lovely breasts, and ending up reading a book on octopuses or octopi. 
and i felt guilty about that octopus i caught and ate in greece, watching the colors flash like the northern lights drain to amorphous grey, and the dinner not even good.
all that to say i mixed up another's text and now my head is too tired to rectify.

No comments:

Post a Comment