Monday, May 26, 2014

several false starts

as from a distance evil fades in the light

a long long time ago today in the heaviness of a dream

jump. dream's confusions.

green sea marble on a fish vertebra pediment

an unanswered question lingers


yellow sea marble on fish vertebra pediment

all beauty is difficult, brevity the most difficult of all.  r.schumann


happy morning memory

i miss my dog today

i'll try to show what i wish to see if it exists

other miniatures vying for attention

romantic is just a designation for romance

how could you swim without me

sing me one of your memories, sing me a bayou song, remember me

thank god for the banjo

the want to know sleeps with sweet ignorance

we're holding on, to what we used to be

yea, man, and schumann!

No comments:

Post a Comment