Sunday, May 18, 2014

before i thought of you you were there

breath and cloud

cloud diary, come saturday morning, i'm going away with my friend.


in the clover

post bath

dumpster of patriots








golden touch

happy? well, yeas, haha, i guess i am!

water muse

lavender time

murmur aria

enuf's a feast

The Feelies,  Only Life


quiet friends

instrumental

souls


smiling tears

soft belly

a song gone round the world.

sphinx as a boy.

swallowing sigh

tell me before i leap

the devil and the city

the duduk will make my sad sound for me.

the god of orphans is an orphan god.

thy brain ith an ambivalent passenger.

tonka aloof

tonka brewing cloud tea

tonka looking at me

my trunk of burden, buried at the bottom of the lagoon, bubbles now and then.

pachydermous 

we breathe into trees breathe into clouds

yeas u may

copp's diary. you don't see tadpoles anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment