Tuesday, May 13, 2014





copp crawls out from under a log.

i lay down under a tree to photograph and copp momentarily loses me and finds me.

under water with mister

coppstein on the beach

dandylion ramparts

furtively forthright junior

creature from the tawny lagoon

i was just born here then i said hey this is nice why not make this my home.

in the lagoon with my watery mister

it was true, today was another day.

the lagoon walk

let it be said of us that we tried to allude to the critical mystery of our time.

this was supposed to be vertical and the g-d thing came out right oh well i can't be bothered g-d. (originally titled margaret eloise).  {who abhorred profanity and made me to curse uncontrollably}

mister waits. for me.

running up that hill.

sunday may 11

sunday 11 may

the topp of his head is surprisingly squishy and feels real good to massage and he closes his eyes and humms.

topsy turvy tree.

walking in water under a water bird.


wanted. discrete liaison with gentle and open minded bird lady on wooded island.

No comments:

Post a Comment