Sunday, December 22, 2019

solstice gift. we settled on who gets which individual quartz. i get the smoky in the middle and r. gets the clear on the left. the big twin on the right is the relationship stone. it stays on the mica base surrounded by the watermelon quartz stones that hold the love. r. took hers and put by her puter and i just picked mines and hold in my left hand rolling while i type with my right index finger. 
in therapy we talked about boundaries. i said where i lacked boundaries i think i put walls. i talked about my skin affliction last year and how i was thinking about losing my protective boundary and kind of walled in by affliction, and i hope that i can keep my skin healthy and make porous boundaries that breathe in and out. i remind the scared kid in me that holds my breath, breathe, kid. breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment