Friday, June 28, 2019



we met the swimmers and tagged along as i like talking with them, such good energy, and the water's been calling, calling, and so we followed them to the swimming place where frank has cleared the slime off the stones. i wanted to swim with mister but we adhered to injunction of the inattentive veteranarian for the nonce and i carried him down to  a cool spot where he could see me and me and i he and i took my first plunge since my affliction last year. oh sweet mother earth the cool embrace of your heavenly waters. thank you friends for leading us where we need to be. we watch them swimming for the buoy, after waving off a lite beer ship. see you anon.
when we climbed back up and started across the green, mister was so happy, as if he had swum with me, and he did his water dance, running and wiggling beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment