Saturday, June 29, 2019

 i should get out more and i don't vote.
 i'm a lazy gardener and i don't vote.
this is how i garden and i don't vote.



first of all, i abstain. man, my first swim at pebble beach a guy comes up to me and suddenly we go from my skin affliction to him asking but tell me this, do you vote? not really, i abstain i said. my high school poli-sigh teacher said it's a legitimate choice, but no, it's not on the ticket, and i don't write it in. why bother. it's a rich man's game. dark money, lies & propaganda, gerrymandering, the fucking electoral college?, voter suppression, hacking. if this is democracy the jig is up. and this man, he's the second one to consternate me today. i had the feeling the last time we met he shot the same vote dart, and i can't remember what i said, but it hasn't changed really post trump. people voted for obomba, people voted for trump and two bushes, that's enough for me to say the system's irretrievably fucked. not to mention raygun, pfuh. what's changed is next time that man asks me i'll let him have it, what i really think. no shame! the system is the shame! i salute collapse. i bow to anarchy. i don't vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment