Saturday, March 17, 2018


then it said:
chances are good that i am quite comfortable letting the day’s 
events and people’s demands
determine what really deserves my attention. 
i normally pay attention to the loveliness that surrounds me. 
this includes people as well as things. 
i see special qualities in individuals that distinguish them from everyone else.
it’s very likely that i effortlessly adjust 
to the shifting challenges of the day.  
i am comfortable allowing each day to unfold on its own terms.
i probably regard rigidly organized plans and routines as barriers
rather than helpful tools. 
instinctively, i surround myself with lovely things. 
these have the power
to soothe, calm, energize, and inspire me. 
the arts or nature itself enhances my sense of well-being. 
i probably pay attention to my environment because i choose to live 
each moment to its fullest. 
i avoid individuals who work non-stop, never taking a break. 
i refuse to rush headlong from one activity to the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment