Monday, March 26, 2018


times it's hard to know what you're feeling, let alone say. times like these you just want peace, you just want to go along to get along. really you'd like to fly like a seabird to a desert isle and then turn back into yourself. sometimes stuff just comes out and you see it how it hits the air and say whoa, is that what i am feeling? it gets tangled in words. the feeling. feelings may come out as words but they weren't born that way. you want another language, a purer expression. you want to be a nonverbal animal so you are free to only express the feeling, so the words don't get in the way. if you can talk and you can't talk it can be trouble. if you can't talk you can't talk. you don't even have to say so be it. but if you say so be it you might be blase. i like you guys, because for a walk in the park and a few treats, you listen. you don't mind my manic blather, my silly nonsense, my cheap philosophy, my ego-stuck digressions, my rants, my cosmic flights. you listen, as though you've heard it all before, and you have, but you listen so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment