Monday, January 30, 2017

in a time so frangible. frangible? in a time of such hate, change feels threatening. i tried to get a groove on the new apple pooter and felt thwarted by technology. i know i am stupid in technology, and this here blog owes it's existence to it-it undermines me too. when it's easy i'm easeful. i am uneasy now it's not easy. is it me or the new technology. and in the world of choice we are reduced to one apple bad or good. i would like to make good, but i keep getting the spinning color wheel of death in suspension. maybe i am just to simple for this new world. yet what would i do without my dear simple blog. would that i could put my hands on the ground and my mind in my senses and follow the path with heart of a dog.
but we live in a frangible place, a nowhere of hate. 
the most powerful man in the world is at war with us. he is at war with the world. he's a creature of hate. he's a childish bully now bullying the entire planet. he lives to destroy. he must be neutralized.
the only thing positive about this fuck trump is his hatred is inciting resistance, and love. and that's what hate does, it highlights love, it makes me more loving, it makes me turn to love like photosynthesis. 
so evil may, if we come together, deliver us from evil. stop hate. stop trump. love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment