Monday, December 1, 2014

moss garden with black veil


singing baby, it's you by smith, in my head, in the aftermath

in my head my heart is in my head

shore of angels

dharma girl

diamond girl

distraction on the pier

estrangement was nothing new to these missions. (area x).

expect the worst then you wont be disappointed unless its worse.

for  the ghost holly, whom i did not know in person, but saw a picture of her eye in close-up and the clarity and color will stay with me, and who will be missed by sister runty and mother sarah.

forthright might not win the race but wins the heart



freak out with tethered joy

i cant concentrate

i fell on a runner in the hall today and lay there i don't know how long i couldn't get up i was barking my throat raw and my food and water dishes two impossible feet away. 

i mo get you! yeh right you on a leash girl.





man of sky

honey of winter

Add caption


between the bed and the food lies the long hall.

pier look

prince is intellectually and in physical stature little but undeniably sexy and well endowed musically

red court

red leash

slave

what is this string on my finger for

tree prayers

a penguin on my back? man you are crazy.

to run




  citrus fruit

   diva

you mean the war might be at war with itself?

No comments:

Post a Comment