Thursday, December 4, 2014

hard morning. i forgot what i wanted to say. i'm all in throbbing fragments. partly due to area x. partly to capricious bully control. of a piece i guess and clashes inevitable. thinking about the contamination zone of area x, where some unknown or named Event took place. kind of like wooded isle, and bobolink meadow, though we know wahat happened under the meadow. but they are protected areas of contamination. ans we go there because they nature is allowed to exist, albeit compromised or freakishly altered. anyway they havent carried out the threat of destruction to save yet and we live with the impending. it will be if not star wars museum or army corpse then obomba liberry. i forgot my camera which hangs from my leash so i was free of picturing and even the possibility of leashing. and i thought you can't be free but you can not be aslave to Control. but god damn it's a bitch sometime. you can't elude it but you can elide it, if that means anything. that probably makes no sense.

a phosphorescent memory

an impossible vidala whispers for you

everyone borrowed me then
no one wanted me then
no one borrowed me then
my time drained then
my time drained me then
my time drained me of stories then
here i am
candy-o i need you




i accept. i can't be seen.

i was savoring the silence of the thugs then i decided to make a joyful noise.

blog chart found on black pond ice


ladderwheel

looking through parting

low ecstatic guttural swamp moan

memory


nobody dies not really even the memory that dies somebody else is remembering

noh mask


or it could be a mountain

people disappear all the time copp i'll try not to

promenade ice

push me. don't push.

river to empty sighs

sighclone

somewhere inside we know more than we're telling ourselves

surrender if i could

the things you think of when you cant think of words

tunneltower

tusker

where can i go when you are everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment