Tuesday, September 24, 2019


My message is that we'll be watching you.
This is all wrong. I shouldn't be up here. 
I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. 
Yet you all come to us young people for hope. 
How dare you!
You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. 
And yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering. People are dying. 
Entire ecosystems are collapsing. 
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is money 
and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. 
How dare you!
You are failing us. But the young people are starting to understand your betrayal. 
The eyes of all future generations are upon you. And if you choose to fail us, I say: 
We will never forgive you.
We will not let you get away with this. Right here, right now is where we draw the line. 
The world is waking up. And change is coming, 
whether you like it or not.

greta thunberg at the u.n.

there's a picture of the stupid prick trump exiting after 14 minutes and greta glaring at the motherfucker. i think the idiot exists beyond making other sick fucks rich to provoke outrage in every sentient being, and he's doing a bang up job. 
and yeah, greta, we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment