Sunday, June 25, 2017

mr. pumpkin moon.

mister turned toward the island when we exited his house, looking a question over his shoulder, and i said mister we only have one walk today so i reckon we oughta swim, regretting missing the birders, and forgetting the promise of pumpkin cookies. but r. brought a pumpkin moon from bird leader pat and i brought it today. he could hardly wait til the shutter clicked, in fact he didn't. i rescued the moon from the grass, and this is the second try. a milly-second later he flipped the moon in the air and inhaled her. thanks so furry much pat, that was magically delicious. mister i can say truly was over the moon for your scrumptious and healthful (i didn't tell him this) moon. i said you lucky mister i dint inhale the moon myself, contenting myself with the scent and like kumar i told my tummy i'm absorbing the essence of mister's pumpkin moon for you. my tummy was not quite convinced by this mental ploy and my hungry brain felt the sacrifice. they smelled so good i felt generous myself for giving them up to a higher being like mister.

No comments:

Post a Comment