Friday, June 30, 2017

a girl just creeped me out. she was walking her black dog and i smiled and mister was behind me and she looked grim and hugged the wall and she was on her personal device with headphones looking like i was messing up her world and i said creepy and she turned angrily and looked bullets at me. i kept muttering creepy, so creepy down the block and looking back and she was looking back and fondling her personal device probably texting about the creep with the dog off leash menacing the peace. 
it's still a minority, and a smaller one than the dog haters, and smaller than the 87% of war supporters, but it's a nuclear minority, the dog owning creeps. i really wish creeps would just stick to their personal devices, and not creep on their poor dogs who have no personal devices and headphones and would like to actually interact. why do they want dogs anyway? dogs are social animals. why do creeps want dogs. anyway talk to me: is this a really creepy time or is me? it seems to me people are so paranoid, so creepy, so disconnected. 
when i was in the shower i had a lot more to say. 
i guess it doesn't matter. nuff said, it just seems to me to be a really creepy time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment