Saturday, November 23, 2019

mr. scruffy. 

getting down to cleaning house can't wait for spring can't hibernate now's the time it feels good to lighten the load. stuff is really a burden on the soul. i remember buying vinyl because j. gave me such good deals and i thought buying vinyl was cool and it's just dead weight not even music if it don't play, same with cd's, never listen to them, books? i give them away gladly. dvds? please. even the good ones i almost never watch again. even all these images in here take up room and i get lazy until the program shuts down. my bugbear is accumulation. it's never enough until it's too much. i would be happy owning little to nothing. i have the idea there is related accumulation in my consciousness. i want to lighten the load, turn me inside out and spin me round.

No comments:

Post a Comment