Monday, November 25, 2019

letter to cousin shari and thanks.

i was resigned to a solitary fate until renate came 
and read my blog and asked me 
on a dogwalk. i believe it was no random occurrence, 
and i hope i can find the way in tandem now.
i know alone i'm not going to get the work of relation done. 
i think that's why i need her and she needs me. we don't get the work done by ourselves.
the dogs got me out in the world and into the blog 
which called to renate who called me out of the blog. 
i've been sequestered too much, and i need to allow my need of another, 
and my need to give what i have to give to another. that's where i am, 
i'm trying to get my need to meet another.
thanks, shari, for i think i'll just plug this into the blog now.
i'm going to stay with renate thanksgiving and her niece is coming. 
brother flower bob will be disappointed but i want to have a quiet one. 
the same for xmas. family will have to understand. i only want to do the solstice celebration.
so give a solstice hug to everyone for me.
love, d

No comments:

Post a Comment