Saturday, October 27, 2018

mom taught me you always say to your host thanks for having me. but what if you devour your host? what thanks is that? if they're gone. who's thankful? absurd. i'm not thanking my fungus for having me, yet i admit i may be learning from the fungus something i wouldn't have learned another way. is the community thankful for obomba? only the survivors, who know who they are and have a stake in his claim. they aren't the host, are they, they are the winners of the game, devour your host. though some people seem to say take me, i don't care, it's the way of the world. it's not the way of the world, it's the way of power. power isn't everything, thank dog. mom would never want me to devour my host, or be devoured. they used to say it's a dog eat dog world, but that's not what dogs say, that's not what dogs do, that's what people who don't have a clue about what dogs do do.

r. says the fungus should be thanking you. i say i think it is more thankful as it weakens, comes into balance, lives modestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment