Tuesday, November 28, 2017

at spider bridge i thought how k. didn't have much sympathy for the homeless, he looked at the camp under the bridge and said someone should clear that away. i told him that was someone's stuff, someone lived there. k. told me his sugar mama was moving and i said so you will be homeless again? he got very agitated. don't say that word! he couldn't concentrate on anything after that for a while. he kept seeing that word, trying to clear it from his head. it was fear. 
this morning on the way back i saw a po-po parked in the park and i drew mister over by the other dog people for cover and talked while the po-po lingered. the po-po drove slowly by and k. came up all harried. he said his sugar mama saw us in the playlot yesterday and took me for a girl. she was jealous! he wanted to take a picture of me to show her i wasn't a girl. i said no, i'm not feeding her insanity. then she came stalking up, the same way as yesterday and kept going round, k. following and asking me to come talk to her, me saying no, no i'm not going there. especially with the po-po now parked by the gate. so i left him there and the sugar mama circling the playlot and the po-po malingering, and directly i felt i was leaving a troubled zone. i felt my little bud amygdala relax and my instinct wink in my forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment