Saturday, June 20, 2015

infield infidels.






well i'm back, i never really went away. my core of four would miss my sorry ass. one even said so, so i can't quit me, babe. i am however quitting my dog dialogue with that numbnuts on good neighbors who seems to have satisfied his obscure mission by closing with a terse, it's not personal. an erasure, but the gist is still readable on the blackboard. but my fucking camera is dying and everything is obsolete fresh from china they are winning the free trade war why do they offer three year warranties on shit that lasts at most a year well i'll see if they will honor it they'll likely say i was abusive or it's an act of god still i got a lot out of that little pentax bugger. after that last bogus closure my most faithful reade thought i'd offed myself and i'm mighty glad to be blogging and alive today. cheers and don't let the evil numbnuts get to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment