Monday, June 29, 2015

i'm disarming i know. i was never armed, and i plucked my chest and my skin's blue.

she likes men. she fluffs up when you smooch.

my life and welcome to it.

i like the head dress, but it's a bit showy, i like you with your feathers smoothed down and your eyes soft.

bird analyst. and how does that make you feel. ok, and how is that working for you? i can imagine. ok ok i'm hearing you say that, what you are saying. we still have time, is there anything else you'd like to talk about?

that's my honey bun. don't touch her.

dude, are you high? you just touched her in your mind, you think i don't know?

at a certain point, the point of no return, which is only a point in reflection, it does not come back, you just go on.

recognition.

it's a ride around the park.

the mirror of my animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment