Monday, August 16, 2021


anyway, i can make a dog happy. i don't know about a person. idle know if i've made a person happy. maybe briefly. i feel crazy, i can't think right. i kind of wish i could be alone on an island or a hermit in the woods, but then i'd probably really go insane. or is the city more crazy-making? i hear charlie barking down there. the only time she barked with me was at my buddhist monk friend, and it may be his karma at the moment, because two other dogs lunged at him. funny. do you think i'm crazy? i remember once somebody, a blue blood on the main line philly, a neighbor of my father, said, if i go insane i'll be happy in a little room as long as i can crop pictures. i thought i made a connection with an older radical who wanted to keep protesting, or start protesting, the obama center, but she stopped writing me. i know people have their reasons that may have nothing to do with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment