Sunday, January 18, 2015

two golden boys color my snowman yellow

below dock

hear that clear trill?

come down here, the ice is fine.

copp and prince at play.

copp and big red hose.

hollow tree.

don't hurt me.

fairy tale.

cracks are appearing and falling in place

forebearance.

grey antlers.

heartstill.

crush.



in shadow root ball.

lounge lagoon.

marked snowman.


snowman remarks.

the tale is layered.

my strong resilient beautiful boy.

sometimes i feel there's no home on earth anymore.

and no one calling me.

only he wouldn't be better off without me.

passion control.

peace lagoon. this is what we'll miss.

as soon as you make a snow man, no matter how humble and diminutive, the dogs will come.

wild tiny ponies.

what to do inside a tree.

prince graffities my snowman and runs like crazy.


the princely little snow man.

little seed melts a hollow home in snow on the southern lagoon.

sunken pier

the only permanence left

tracking ghosts

walk in white silence beyond the sound of saws

when i see humans sadly i see only destruction. behind them i see the naked emperor acting his clothes.

you'll find me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment