Thursday, August 23, 2018

as i was walking mister in his cherriot on south hyde park boulevard i started singing respect in my head or sotto voce. mister likes that song i can tell by he closes his eyes and smiles. in the park the trees are filled with a chorus of magicicadas. all singing, ree-ree-ree-ree.



all I'm askin' in return, honey
is to give me my propers
when you get home (just a, just a, just a, just a)
yeah, baby (just a, just a, just a, just a)
when you get home (just a little bit)
yeah (just a little bit)

'spect
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB
Oh (sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me)
A little respect (sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me)
Whoa, babe (just a little bit)
A little respect (just a little bit)
I get tired (just a little bit)
Keep on tryin' (just a little bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment