Friday, December 30, 2016

g. said if the pain stops it means the infection killed the nerve and is now burrowing into my bone and thence to my brain hence making me more insane. 
i hate dentists very much. dentists charge exorbitant prices and in the past dentists have caused me much pain and expense and actually created problems. so they are one problem in the back of the mouth of my problem. the other problem is one tooth is all teeth and i fear everything is disintegrating in me as in society. and how can a dude like me trying to live simply and off the evil grid afford such gridwork? these are just thoughts and not solutions. for the moment i am blessedly painfree and have had no motrin since 8am yestiday. i know i am insane. they say if you know you are insane then you are not, and emily says much madness is divinest sense, but i know i am truly insane and with addled sense at best.
you can skip this part it's boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment