Sunday, August 10, 2014

copp's world. 
every day is Le Week-end

for lindsay duncan

also for lindsay duncan

must the offer of evil, yankel asked the sky,  like some hospitalities, always be accepted? william h. gass,
Middle C
o my blue dog. o my pink sea,

my pink sea

my pink sea

o my pink sea

this was 
for olly alexander

ask the sky

something happened along the way 
surfing in heaven

ships

trying to see over the next wave 

when a tree is a bridge

climbing aboard the wreckage


dog bless our lagoon. amen. 
family was just a cover for dad. 
it felt as if we had grown up together. it felt strange, wonderful, apprehensive. we ended up strangers.

pearl fisher. 
radiant still morning yesterdays the absence of birds

there's no end but ghosts 
when he squinted one eye and curled one side of his lip you knew he was hiding.  the poison steward 

No comments:

Post a Comment