Monday, September 21, 2015

rummaging through a cache of dispossesion in the alley a fellow invited me up to witness more books and an apartment that was being ransacked and emptied in the wake of some unknown personal calamity and while i got overwhelmed and copp patiently waited i tried to picture who this vanished man was. there were reel to reel tapes of jazz giants and uncashed government checks, and a vast library and little caches of corn and seeds for some little animals. i got a signed copy of never let me go. apologies to mister though he did find tennis balls and furthermore paid me back by staying ashore with hal and molly while i swam out this morning. but i coughed a lot in there and i thought of my own possessions and my own time of dispossession, and the ones who will come to remove them.

ahm jus gone to the coner stow.

imagined love.

hmm, yes, i think you're right..smells like somebody pretty high up has taken control.

strobe terns.

ten orbs.

walking with a leaf on my forehead.



you know the code unknown.

wait..you're leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment