Sunday, April 27, 2014

soft dementia

aguine

ahm not a numbah

and because you would understand

dream beaver

ceremonie spontane sans chef

ceremony against the destroyers

cliches.

color tears

copp and root ball rooting in air antennae

copp on beaver lodge

peering for beaver

copp away from soccer thugs

cosi fan tutti

democracy of kings

dido

dynamo hum root ball

even a stick in the mud had a mudder.

fairy dell

for u too

for u

hem him in.

her bright smile haints me still

hi mom, this card is spose to have a harpsichord sound 
i go

i keep

i love life

i sing opera whinever you arent here

i think one can be forthright while remaining true to one's ambiguity. 
if u nede mor time u can say u go yesterdy


it depends on sequence

kindle

little critter

looking at copp scenting a weed

loveless

next year the pale tree will not stand

still small for wondering

ok senior

ok senor

ohok everything okoh

pet investigator

remember me

forget my pain remember me

remember me  forget my pain



divination.

scenting beaver

soon the pale tree will lie down

stay with me 3-2-1


suppose i were to tell you of a parallel you composed of pure music.


ceremony always change

the complete emily

the feeline.

the spirit comes at will and the bright night haunts me still

there may be a master plan but the masters don't give a damn

they want you to admit the impossible and fear the possible

to get

today i take my time

toker

trine

lonesome tryst

valent diminsion

we were talking of my death and how you are both tree and vine.

welcome guest at risk

when i am laid to earth please walk on me

white witchery only works on some

you may not nor can you drill here nor build your monstrous thing

you'll get away with it this time

No comments:

Post a Comment