Saturday, April 12, 2014

after the first hangover i said uh-uh no way never again then went on to a careening career of hangovers and then i said  uh-uh. last night i watched hangover pt.3 and i said never again to parts 1&2.

can you give me a new name? i'm not princess and i'm tired of being princess.

he said he was a sheik from aboo dobby. how was i to know?

i just killed a ground squirrel. i can't seem to stop the killing.

ok, i'll call you justine. 
my healer dealer

mitch, you son of a bitch, you will now address me, and dress me, as Justine, got it?

no. no. not another hollowwood moodie about a fortytwo year old retard.

justine...i'm... justine!

squirming brain of princess justine

trying to do a mind meld with princess's squirming brain

war is the source of all misfortune

we gonna do this my way or the hard way

will you take me to tijuana? mitch doesn't have to know.

you have no idea what chain of events was set in motion that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment