Saturday, February 24, 2018

the world is so sick today i think people withdraw into their own shells and go inside their own houses and make their own little worlds, but as a dog walker i have to be out all the time and i can't be on my personal device i have to be in my attention and notice my environment as a neighborhood even though it's mostly strangers and i don't know who's and obamite or a trumper and i mostly know the dogs and orient that way and it's exhausting anyway inside or out thinking about stuff and as a renter never getting ahead as they say and ever fearing the developers i can withdraw but not in my own space it's just a place i was lucky enough to find and be allowed to make a refuge in this frangible world but it's not my own not my own i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment